Monday, July 20, 2009

Week of July 20th

We will be out of town most of the week. So, I was thinking I would put a challenge out here...
There are a few things I would like recipes for. I will list them for this week and you guys send me some recipes to try! Sound okay? Let's give it a shot.

Monday: Macho Nachos - I use leftover taco meat, dehydrated refried beans (from food storage), and anything else I would put on taco salad.

Tuesday: Chicken Parmisian - I NEED A GOOD RECIPE

Wednesday: Lemon Chicken (Oriental) - RECIPE NEEDED

Thursday: Tamales - This is something I would REALLY like to learn to make

Friday: Easy Steak Sandwiches - I get roast beef from the deli, cut it up and saute it with onions, mushrooms, and peppers. Put on hoagie rolls with cheese.

Saturday: Cheeseburgers and fries

Sunday: Ham and scalloped potatoes (in the crock pot)

No comments:

Post a Comment