Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week of July 27th

I am bummed I didn't get any recipes out of my plea from last week. That's okay I understand summer is such a busy time of the year. If anyone still wants to share I would love it!

Menu for this week:

Monday: Chicken Pasta Salad - Brenna has only been begging me to make some for a few weeks

Tuesday: Flat enchiladas

Wednesday: Oriental Chicken Salad or Chicken Fried Rice & Eggrolls - I just can't decide :)

Thursday: HOmemade Pizza - Every one gets to top their own!

Friday: Chicken Fried Steak and Mashed Potatoes

Saturday: Chicken Wings and Potato Salad

Sunday: Fajitas

I'm excited to cook this week, since I won't be cooking for just Brenna and I. It's always more fun when you have company and on the weekends when the husband is home! Have a great week and eat well!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, looks good to me! At least I get to partake this time!!! Yea me!!! I would go with the egg rolls & fried rice, always a kid pleaser. I will bring the Capn Crunch & milk.

    ReplyDelete