Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week of May 4th

Oh my goodness, it is May already! Before I know it Christmas will sneak up on me. I am posting this earlier than usual since I may be out of Internet range for a few days. I am also trying to use some of our food storage for dinners this week. I have refried bean flakes and potato flakes, as well as some canned chicken.

This week looks like this:

Monday: Hawaiian Haystacks

Tuesday: Fried Chicken and Fresh Corn on the Cob, Mashed Garlic Potatoes

Wednesday: Bean and Cheese Burritos

Thursday: Curry with Rice - I buy curry from Safeway. Let me know if you need the brand name. We use chicken, onions, potatoes, carrots, peppers and celery in ours

Friday: Chicken Alfredo with broccoli

Saturday: Eggrolls - always a favorite

Sunday: Baked Chicken with Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Beans

Thanks for all the nice comments and helpful suggestions. Thanks to Tressa for helping me find the cute little blinkie on the side:)

I promise more pictures and recipes next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new background and i have really enjoyed this blog keep it up! The store sales was a terrific addition!

    ReplyDelete